There are many diets that work. The main ingredient in these diets is YOU. You must discipline yourself to implement the diet that you choose. You must exercise. And you must cheat as little as possible. (36) They have a few things in common.
*Fill up with vegetables.
* Calories. Try to avoid certain types of calories. Avoid sugar and bread. Try vegetable carbohydrates like potatoes, beans and squash.
* They fill you up and require more digestion than snack foods. Veggies are a great source of fiber. Also they are a wonderful source of nutrients and antioxidants.
* Most diet pills use caffeine to stimulate your metabolism. Herbal remedies are usually the exception. Good old exercise is the best way to get your metabolism moving.
* The simple truth is that being idle will make you gain weight. Dieting in itself won’t give you very much weight loss. Like it or not, you must get on some type of. exercise program with a very easy type of exercise and slowly build up to a more strenuous type of exercise. Exercise actually suppresses hunger.
* Try to relax. Take meditation breaks. Or listen to meditation CD’s or just soothing music. Avoid stress in your life. Stress drives a person to eat more. That food tends to be unhealthy unhealthy food as a rule. It has been documented that staying calm and trying not to worry can actually help you in lose weight. Getting involved in sports is another way to healthy exercise.
Here are three popular diets that time has proven them to work.
The first is a diet by Jillian Miichaels which has the highest rating of all. The way that it works is that you fill in the required information on her website. She asks for your age, weight, your target weight and what you’d like to know more about pertaining to weight loss. She then sends you via email a personal plan tailored to your needs. She also offers a weight loss on-line newsletter. If you elect to buy a membership, you’ll receive further help which includes an interactive Weight Tracker, calorie calculator and 151 printable exercises. Contact her through her website which is her name.
Next is Joy Baur. She offers a list of eleven “skinny foods”. You can receive a free diet profile and subscribe to her newsletter on her website which is also her name.
I’ve just covered 3 diets that work. Either try them or go out and find a common sense diet program and a good exercise program that you are comfortable with.
And we have Denise Austin. She is famous for her workout programs. They allow you to eat your favorite foods, including sweets and still maintain a healthy weight. her website is also her name.