Sometimes the idea of eating desserts may give worries especially to those who are on a weight loss diet. There are many healthy diet dessert recipes you can eat on and not sabotaging your weight loss plans. I have cited a few of the nutritious diet dessert recipes for your weight loss diet. These recipes are not just super healthy they are also very simple and satisfying-satisfying enough to feed your cravings for sweets. Whether you’re counting calories and looking for something sweet to eat for dessert, it doesn’t matter, the recipes are. You can have these nutritious and healthy desserts anytime you want.
When it comes to desserts, it usually makes our mouths watery and we just can’t help but get a bite or more than a bite of it. So for those who are on a weight loss diet no need to worry, here are a few desserts you can have, but again always eat moderately.
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pocked
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 cups nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Put peach halves with brown sugar and lemon juice, and place them cut-side-up on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 20-30mins until the peaches are tender. Add a little water if the juice on the pan begins to burn, and loosely cover the fruit with a foil.
- Top each peach half with frozen yogurt.
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 5-6 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced, or 5 cups diced frozen mango
- 1 ½ ounce can nonfat sweetened condensed milk
- 3-4 tablespoons lime juice
- Sprinkle the gelatin in a small bowl with water; bring 1/2 inch water to a gentle simmer in a small skillet. Or microwave it for 10-20sec. Set the bowl with the gelatin mixture in the simmering water until the gelatin has dissolved completely. Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Blender the mango (or food processor). Process until smooth. Push through a very fine filter until you have 2 cups puree. (Reserve any extra fruit or puree for a smoothie or yogurt topping.) Mix the mango puree, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice in a medium bowl. Slowly paddle in the softened gelatin mixture. Make sure it is well combined.
- Coat eight 6- to 10-ounce ramekins with cooking spray. Divide the pudding among the ramekins. Let it cool then refrigerate.