1. To lose weight naturally and fast, one should eat dark green leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, Swiss chard, mustard greens and collard greens. Fruits such as apples, oranges, pear and apricots are high in fiber and so have to be included in weight loss diets. Brown rice, whole grain breads, barley and breakfast cereals are also helpful to lose weight as they are high in fiber. Protein rich foods like fish (salmon), skinless chicken and nuts are high in essential fatty acids (healthy fats). Adding protein rich meals to weight loss diet benefits to melt excess fat and build muscles.
2. Let’s start with breakfast, the most important aspect of your weight loss diet. You can never lose weight if you discard breakfast. Your breakfast should be rich in complex carbohydrates and proteins. There are ample options for breakfast. Drink a glass of skimmed milk along with a boiled egg. You can also include cereals (oatmeals and cornflakes) and whole wheat bread toast. Prepare sandwiches with low fat cheese and butter. Replace white sugar with brown. A dish of assorted fruits like apple and banana is ideal for breakfast. This way your carbohydrate and protein requirement will be sufficed.
3. Make sure to eat some protein with every meal. This will help to stabilize your blood sugar levels and in the process keep hunger under control. Which will also make your weight loss goals a lot easier to achieve.
4. These diets are great because the overload of fiber really clears your digestive system. And a digestive system that is running at maximum efficiency makes weight loss child’s play.
I have heard that 25 grams are the ideal of amount of fiber to get in your diet per day. And, that is what I suggest you get with this diet. And to make things easier for you, I’ll share a way to do that without even thinking about it.
5. Exercises like walking performed at a brisk space have been beneficial to lose weight naturally and fast. Cardiovascular exercises like running and swimming are known to ‘eat away’ calories within a short span of time. Rigorous exercise workouts like sprinting, jumping, bicycling and elliptical trainer are excellent fat burning routines and therefore must be included in the weight loss program.
6. Exclude all sources of saturated fatty acids. Prepare your meals with oils rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids or any form of unsaturated fatty acids. Chicken, fish, salmon, tuna, etc. are rich sources of proteins that must be consumed in your lunch. Include a vegetable dish, preferably green ones like broccoli, cabbage, beans, capsicum, cauliflower, spinach, legumes, etc. You can also have a single cup of brown rice (if needed). These were some of the best weight loss meal ideas for lunch. Get more ideas on the best diet to lose weight.
7. Try to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. When you’re short on sleep your body tries to make up for it with an increase in appetite and a craving for high carbohydrate foods.